A family business
MORAFLOR is gaining from a large acquired experience and handed over three generations in perfumery by the MORALDO family.
In 1921, Joseph MORALDO joined LAUTIER fils (now called SYMRISE) as a chemist. Between 1925 and 1965, he established and ran the LAUTIER distillation plant in Beirut, Lebanon. At that time, all products were grown on site, the main crops and distillations being the rose, thyme, the flower and leaves of « petit-grain » and blackcurrant.
Joseph's three sons, who had been immersed in perfumery from birth, Guy, the youngest, began his career there in 1959 as a technical salesman at LAUTIER fils France for the Middle East and Far East markets. Over time, he developed his customer portfolio which not only led to a good business relationship but also tied strong personal relationship.. As a reesult, weaponed with experience, he decided in 1984 to create his own company MORAFLOR and which was proven to provide him more freedom when making decisions. His objective: to provide his customers the best product quality in combination with a professional and prompt service.
In 1994, his son Eric joined the company which he has led since 1996. Drawing on the wide experience acquired by his predecessors, anxious to perpetuate the tradition while opening up widely to new trends and technologies, he combines from ancestral know-how, creativity and modernity.
Today, with new technologies, European and international standards, MORAFLOR has been able to invest in laboratory, production and management equipment in order to be able to apply all the regulatory constraints of a demanding profession. Thanks to a know-how perpetuated and developing over three generations, MORAFLOR, from a small company specializing in aromatic products for the Middle East and the Far East, has become an international company multifaceted, ready to offer you the best products and services.
Our business sectors
Our company is available on the international market within three very specific sectors :
- PERFUMERY: by producing the basic compositions of fragrances for perfumes, cosmetics and a multitude of detergents of all kinds
- FLAVORS : by taking charge of the flavors intended for the food industry, drinks and associated industries
- ESSENTIAL OILS AND NATURAL PRODUCTS: by marketing the raw materials produced in Grasse or imported from their respective countries of origin
It is at the forefront of progress thanks to its equipment comprising numerous research and development tools: chromatograph, spectrometer, flash point evaluation device, densimeter, refractometer, state-of-the-art scales ...
Its main advantages are :
- a diverse creativity potential
- great flexibility allowing quick responses in order fulfillment
- advanced quality control
- cutting-edge technical competence at the service of our customers
- quality products at competitive prices
Our 500 m² production workshop includes tanks with mixers with gangway, one of which has a capacity of 5 tons and the other one with a heating capacity of 1 ton, as well as all the necessary production equipment: pumps, water- baths (bains-marie), precise electronic scales ...
All our offices are equipped with computer systems allowing us to process customer requests precisely and as quickly as possible.
We are present or represented in the following countries:
- offer quality products at competitive prices
- maintain close relationship with our customers
- identify new business opportunities worldwide and ensure its expansion accordingly
- provide first class after-sales service
- expand our product range by continuous development and the creation of new products
- market our new perfume creation under the KOEZIO brand
Our know-how, our product ranges, our creativity and our flexibility, handed over from generation to generation, have proven to win customers´ loyalty. As technical and commercial consultants we also help them to take the right decisions. Building on this experience and the trust that has already been granted to us, we are looking forward to receiving your request and happy to offer you our best products and services.
To contact us
Parc d'Activité du Pilon Lot N° 7
06460 Saint Vallier de Thiey (Grasse) FRANCE
Tél : 33 (0) 493 096 233
Fax : 33 (0) 493 096 449
Alternatively, you can also use the contact section or submit a sample request to us using the site menus.